1. Passengers should remain seated during the voyage until the gangplank is lowered and the instruction given by the staff. Adult accompanying children should take particular care of them during the voyage.
2. Passengers should take particular care when boarding or disembarking from ferries.
3. Standing on the upper deck and staircase of the vessel is prohibited. Please remain seated during the voyage until the vessel is berthed.
4. Please keep the pier and ferry clean.
5. Smoking and gambling are prohibited on board and at piers.
6. Any size or folded bike can be carried with the following charge:
- Tuen Mun - Tung Chung – Sha Lo Wan－Tai O ferry: $20 (per bike)
- North Point – Kwun Tong (via Kai Tak) ferry: $14 (per bike)
- Central – Hung Hom ferry : $14 (per bike)
Passengers should place the bicycles in the designated locations according to the instructions of our staff to ensure the safety of passengers.
7. Accompanied size of travelling case or bag can be carried with free of freight charge in the designated route:
- For boarding on Tuen Mun-Tung Chung-Sha Lo Wan-Tai O should not exceed 26 in.(W) x 20 in.(H) x 12(D) in size
- For boarding on Central-Hung Hom ferry should not exceed 26 in.(W) x 20 in.(H) x 12(D) in size
- For boarding on North Point-Kwun Tong ferry should not exceed 32 in.(W) x 23 in.(H) x 12(D) in size
For bringing any goods/items out of the aforesaid sizes onboard, passengers shall pay the corresponding freight rate through the ticketing office before boarding the ferry. On the vessel, freight must not be placed on passenger seats, the places reserved for wheelchairs, passageways, in front of the gangplank and in front of the engine room door. Passengers must follow the instructions of the luggage handling by the staff for the safety reason.
8. Flammable substances, gas, explosives or other dangerous goods classified by the Hong Kong Government are prohibited to be brought in the ship for the safety reason.
9. Do not bring any animal or poultry (provided that this restriction shall not apply to a guide dog accompanying a blind or visually impaired person) on board when taking Fast ferry from Tuen Mun-Tung Chung-Sha Lo Wan-Tai O and Ferry from Central-Hung Hom. Before boarding, passengers shall pay adult fare for their pets through the ticket office at the pier (except guide dog accompanying a blind or visually impaired person) when taking some designated ferry from North Point-Kwun Tong-Kai Tak and ordinary ferry from Tuen Mun-Tung Chung-Sha Lo Wan-Tai O. Pets must be on a lead or be put into a handy box at pier and on board the non-air-conditioned cabin of ordinary ferry. Otherwise, boarding will not be allowed.
10. Children under three years of age, accompanied by an adult and do not occupy a seat, can travel for free. According to the ferry license, passengers whose height is 95cm or above are treated as a passenger aged 3 or above, unless proven by an equivalent document. Failure to produce the proof shall result in the passenger being liable for the child fare.
11. Passengers aged 65 or above who pay the ferry fare through concessionary fare must provide either a HKID card, senior citizen card, JoyYou card or equivalent document.
12. Please tender exact fare or pay by Octopus. No change will be provided at the pier. Any paid fare is non-refundable.
13. Passengers must take the current sailing after entering the gate. Seats are available on a first-come-first-served basis; passengers can wait for the next sailing when the current sailing is full.
14. Please check your change and the details of the freight/monthly ticket purchased. Ticket is non-exchangeable or non-refundable.
15. Passengers must not board or attempt to board a ferry after being informed that the capacity of the ferry is full.
16. The scheduled ferry frequency may be adjusted subject to harbor traffic condition.
17. Passengers are required to present the valid ferry ticket or freight ticket for inspection by Fortune Ferry staff at any time upon request.
18. The aforesaid terms and conditions are subject to change by Fortune Ferry without prior notice. In the event of dispute, decisions of Fortune Ferry shall be final.